RFID Passport Tracking
The electronic chip in your passport works with RFID scanners. This means official officers can scan your document with an RFID reader and use the embedded data to ensure that you are whom you say you are. But this also means that anyone who has an RFID scanner can do the same.
- Automates the Passport Tracking process
- Automated Local Positioning system – to Identify, Track & Manage Passports / documents.
- Quick & efficient record retrieval
- Reduced file location time & errors.
- Saves Money – by Reducing number of Man hours being spent in locating files.
- Increase Security
- Increases Productivity